CAMP Conference will present practical solutions to commonly encountered problems by Anatomical and General Pathologists and ways to integrate molecular testing into daily sign-out .
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
CAMP 2020 RESIDENT AWARDS (open to residents and fellows from all medical specialties)
Two Awards will be given in the amount of $500 each + CAMP 2020 Registration
The Canadian Anatomic & Molecular Pathology Conference is happy to announce the CAMP Resident Awards. The CAMP Executive Committee will be giving out two awards for pathology residents: free CAMP 2020 registration + $500 CDN.
Course Director: Dr. Diana Ionescu
Featured speakers include:
Dr. Carlo Bifulco, Dr. Carol Cheung, Dr. Patrice Desmeules,
Dr. Kaila Holtz, Dr. David Huntsman, Dr. John Iafrate,
Dr. Cheng-Han Lee, Dr. Marco Marra, Dr. Barb Melosky, Dr. Gang Wang, Dr. Stephen Yip
- Discuss the newer aspects of molecular pathology alterations in various cancers
- Make recommendations for molecular investigations relevant to diagnosis and treatment.
- Integrate molecular technologies and a multidisciplinary approach to clinical practice.
- Estimate and prevent patient care risk, as related to biomarker testing.
- Reflect on physical and psychological well-being of Pathologists
Cheng Han-Lee, MD, PhD, FRCPC
Celia Marginean, MD, FRCPC, FCAP
Barb Melosky, MD, FRCP(C)
Stephen Yip, MD, PhD, FRCPC